Wednesday 8 August 2018

The easiest way to go CSGO Global Elite

CS: GO is an elite game for players across the globe. It offers a unique range of exhilaration and thrill. The game has seen numerous updates and millions of new players. Even after so many years, CS: GO is still up and running. Regardless of the ranking issues of the game, people still admire the game too much.    

CS: GO is one of the best games as per my thinking but I am not going to deny the fact how hard it is to go CSGO Global Elite. I started as Nova and worked my way up to higher ranks. I went through blood and lead for years to reach a higher rank. But the thing I wanted to know about at my early days is to buy Global Elite account. It came to me as a shock when I learned about there are online portals where we can buy CSGO prime accounts. Anyhow, what’s gone shall not be remembered.



Moving on. I am here to help my fellow gamers who might be going through the same rough road I was stuck for years. I don’t want you to suffer that pain, hence, I have decided to share some useful information regarding the game.

Pro tips

1. Do not compare CS: Source to CS: Global Offensive. Especially when it comes to grenade. Source had 72% damage against armored opponents whereas Global Offensive has 57% damage.

2. Do not engage with more enemies than you can take on. Taking on a 3 man squad alone might be a bad idea for you if you are still a rookie.

3. Don’t overlook pistols, they have a ludicrous amount of value for giving some to the enemies. Additionally, they offer agility to the player too.

4.  Practice your aim and movement in training rather than getting killed in the matches.

5. Watching is the best mode of knowledge. Therefore, you should consider watching pro streamers play and learn how they move, shoot, evade, etc.


These tips can help people go CSGO Global Elite with ease. You have a choice to get better in the game and then take care of the rank. Or you can buy the cheap CSGO prime account for a rank and then get better in the game.

I leave the rest upon your shoulders, but if you plan to purchase a ranked account, make sure you do that from an authorized source.

2 comments:

  1. CSGO is becoming one of the most Popular Game nowadays. I Played this games more that 1000 times.
    When I need to get Free CSGO Skins, GamersNab comes as my first priority. You are cordially invited to join in GamersNab.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy Valorant Smurf Accounts from the best gaming marketplace. Valorantatsmurfshop provides best valorant ranked accounts:
    You can find three types of valorant accounts
    NA Region Valorant Accounts
    EU Region Valorant Accounts
    SEA Region Valorant Accounts

    ReplyDelete